Contact Us: 0414-666-884 | 0778-167-775
Project management is the application of processes, methods, skills, knowledge and experience to achieve specific project objectives according to the project acceptance criteria within agreed parameters. Project management has final deliverables that are constrained to a finite timescale and budget.
The core components of project management are:
- Defining the reason why a project is necessary;
- Capturing project requirements, specifying quality of the deliverables, estimating resources and timescales;
- Preparing a business case to justify the investment;
- Securing corporate agreement and funding;
- Developing and implementing a management plan for the project;
- Leading and motivating the project delivery team;
- Managing the risks, issues and changes on the project;
- Monitoring progress against plan;
- Managing the project budget;
- Maintaining communications with stakeholders and the project organization;
- Provider management;
- Closing the project in a controlled fashion when appropriate.
The primary audience include All Institutions, SMEs, University Researchers, NGOs.