Contact Us: 0414-666-884 | 0778-167-775
Financial management refers to the strategic planning, organizing, directing, and controlling of financial undertakings in an organization or an institute. It also includes applying management principles to the financial assets of an organization, while also playing an important part in fiscal management.
The primary audience include All Institutions and SMEs.
- Maintaining enough supply of funds for the organization;
- Ensuring shareholders of the organization to get good returns on their investment;
- Optimum and efficient utilization of funds;
- Creating real and safe investment opportunities to invest in.
|What You Will Learn:|
1. Roles of financial management.
2. Major theoretical concepts and tools of finance.
3. Evaluation of investment projects.
4. Operations of securities markets.
5. Evaluation and computation of a firm’s cost of capital.
6. Analysis of working capital and its elements.
7. Analysis of financial statements.
8. Ethical issues financial managers face and ways of mitigating them.
|What The Course Involves|
– Downloadable Resources
-Access to both mobile & TV
-Certificate of completion
COURSE FEES: USD 150 (For Individuals) USD 500 (For Organisations)
COURSE DURATION: 2 WEEKS
|OCT 2022||FEB 2023||JUN 2023|