Contact Us: 0414-666-884 | 0778-167-775
Finance for Non-Finance Managers
The main purpose of the seminar on Finance for Non-Finance Managers is to provide a frame work for financial knowledge to managers. Hence, irrespective of the primary area of work, managers need a basic grounding in finance and accounting while working on technology projects.
The seminar will be attended by Non-Finance technology and telecommunications managers from various tech firms, private, public telecom organizations and relevant stakeholders. The seminar is addressed to executives, managers, whose immediate problem is to fill the gaps in their financial knowledge, effectively and in a way which relates what they have learned in their day-to-day operations. This workshop is designed to give non-specialists a rapid appreciation of the fundamentals of finance and the impact of management decisions on the financial health of a technology business.
|What You Will Learn:|
After the workshop, the participant should be able to:
1. Analyse and interpret financial statements
2. Prepare financial reports and forecasting outcomes
3. Estimate the cost of products and services
4. Conduct Break-even analysis and the profitability of each product, services and project.
5. Develop and project budgets, i.e. revenues, expenditure and capital budgets.
6. Measure the business performance vis a vis market competition.
7. Access forecasting performance against actual data and make necessary corrective decisions
8. Monitor debtors and creditors position.
|What The Course Involves|
– Downloadable Resources
-Access to both mobile & TV
-Certificate of completion
COURSE FEES: USD 150 (For Individuals) USD 500 (For Organisations)
COURSE DURATION: 2 WEEKS
|OCT 2022||FEB 2023||JUN 2023|